Thursday, November 8, 2012

GREAT NEWS!



Hi All,
I believe that in order to overcome challenges such as stress/anxiety, depression, relationship struggles, whatever the challenge that makes you pick up that phone to call me, I know that to get the results you are seeking it’s necessary to have optimal emotional AND physical health. The quality of our health is related to the quality of our life.  I arm you with plenty of skills, tools and strategies for a healthy mindset, but that doesn’t do much good if you are sick and tired all the time!  
 I offer you the tools I believe bring the best results for emotional health; Cognitive Therapy and Strategic Intervention.  I want to be able to deliver the same quality tools and knowledge for your body too!
If you follow me on facebook, twitter or my blog you already know my interest in health. I decided to increase this knowledge in a formal training program. I am excited to tell you that I am currently enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am receiving very detailed and careful instruction on how to coach others around food and lifestyle choices. I will be able to incorporate this into my existing work much more in depth. I will work with you on how to reach your health goals, including stress reduction, increasing energy, losing weight (for good) and improving your confidence and overall emotional health.  
I look forward to sharing more with you about my journey. I will be inviting people to health consultations in the near future to have the opportunity to support them to create a life everyone deserves not one on reserve! 
I hope you are well and look forward to talking with you soon!   Warmly, Peg  


                                  YOUR LIFE AT ITS BEST

Peg Haust-Arliss, LCSW-R is a Certified Cognitive Therapist, Robbins-Madanes Coach and Relationship Educator residing in Upstate New York.  
Her passionate mission is to help people overcome anxiety and other life challenges using a holistic approach and to do her part to create a shift from a reactive, symptom-driven, disease approach to a proactive, practical, empowering, and all natural approach.   
Learn more about Peg and her services:
www.LiveMoreLifeCoaching.com 
Connect with her:



No comments:

Post a Comment