Monday, May 27, 2013

MY CHOCOLATE FANTASY

Love sweets? ME TOO!  That's not a bad thing. In fact, it is completely natural to want them. Throughout evolution we have been programmed to crave them. It's our bodies way to tell us we need energy. However, these days, its crap we tend to reach for.  Cut the crap!  Try my recipe for decadence without the unhealthy additives and toxins.  I offered this smoothie recipe in my Spring Forward Detox online program last month. Just wait to see what's in store for the the summer program Can you say chocolate mint pattie? YUM! 

1/2 Cup to 1 Cup UNSWEETENED Almond or Coconut Milk
1 Ripe Banana
2 TBS Unsweetened Sunbutter
1 TBS Raw Honey
2 TBS Raw Cacoa
Ice

Blend and Enjoy!!  

Live More Every Day,  
Peg
www.PegHaust.com
 

Would love to hear from you! What was your favorite treat growing up? Mine was Butterfinger candy bars and Captain Crunch Cereal! Lord have mercy!  What is it now? Do you have any side effects after eating too much sugar? I get energized then I crash. :(  I'm here to help you break that cycle! 




No comments:

Post a Comment